In an attempt to cut dairy from my diet most days I have come up with a few quick dinners that are yummy, filling, colorful and sans cheese!
This was a Friday night concoction that was not only sans dairy but also gluten free thanks to a substitution of rice pasta. Finish the dish with a bunch of fresh basil and nutritional yeast.
Your taste buds will never know that you are eating vegan!
- 1/3 package of rice pasta
- 2-3 gloves garlic diced small
- Small amount olive oil
- Handful of diced basil
- 1/8 c nutritional yeast
- 6-8 diced Campari tomatoes
- While pasta is cooking heat oil and add garlic.
- Use medium heat so as not to burn the garlic.
- Add tomatoes chopped. Spoon pasta into pan,
- add basil and toss.
- Finish with nutritional yeast and serve.