I read a ton of food blogs but I also have found a new love for life/fashion blogs. I mean really people when you're not shopping for 6 months you NEED inspiration!! One of my favorites in this category is The Daybook written by Sydney. It is a great mix of fashion, life and adorable shots of her new son! You should go check it out!
On her blog recently, she posted a topic "Awkward and Awesome". As soon as I read it I knew I had to come over to my blog and do my own version since I am constantly finding myself in awkward moments in life! Enjoy!!!
- I managed to get stuck in a bathroom stall for 3 minutes this weekend. Stupid latch!!!
- That moment today I got caught staring at the hot guy in the produce section...
- Realizing there is frozen snot on your face after walking to the subway at 8am in 6 degree weather!
- Learning that your interns were 4 years old when Mallrats came out in the theaters!!
- Driving to a Bridal Shower with 2 dozen helium ballons in your car! Hello Clown Car!
- Seeing how happy Kate & Paul are this weekend! What a great bridal shower! Cannot wait till this wedding!
- Have a brunch date with your parents on the weekend!
- Getting tickets to the Boston Wine Expo for $35 off thanks to Rue La La
- Being asked to write a guest blog post for Thirsty Girl (check back Thursday)
- Going to a Bruin's game with your alumni association and seeing Ray Borque on the way up to your suite! (Can you say BALLER!!!????!!!!)