I think it is time again for you to learn a bit more about the Sailing Foodie. I stole this from Teri's blog.
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- Coffee and oatmeal in bed, then a long walk around Southie & Castle Island
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- The League
- Modern Family
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
- Take them, but I guess for the sake of the blog and my mother I should be in them
4) Why do you blog?
- I love sharing my cooking adventures with you all!
- My co-workers and family had enough of me talking about food all the time (I still do though...)
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
- Anthony Bourdain!
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- sandwich bag full of assorted veggies
- apple and almond butter
- almonds and cheese stick
- chia seeds with chocolate almond milk
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
- noooo..... but I would LOVE a bulldog!!!
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- ipod touch
- Blackberry (for work)
- These shoes
10) What’s your favorite drink?
- Water with a lime
- Strong black coffee
- Red Wine
- Dark Beer
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
- ummm... this is a food blog right? Yeah!
12) Do you have children?
- Nope, but a niece and nephew I am constantly missing!
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
- Shy with strangers (working on it) and a bit overly outgoing with friends
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- My love of procrastination
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- oooh.... Helen Mirren is pretty kick arse right now...
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
- Cooked a pot roast and boarded a coal ship in Salem
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
- only about an hour away, but still to far for this auntie, sister and daughter to like... (that means move to Boston family!!!)
19) List three of your talents.
- I can bullsh*t my way through most meetings
- I make a mean meatball
- I can retain a huge amount of useless information which is only good for Trivia nights and recalling embarrassing stories of my sister from our childhood.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
- I think being 31 and already holding a graduate degree + managing a Safety Program for over 10 vessels that sail around the world! My mommy says she is very proud of me for that....
Now it’s your turn – answer one of these questions in the comments!